Another week has passed us by already and again, I have nothing of substance of which to speak so lists make it all better.
- There are officially 47 days until I will be trying not to bust my ass snowboarding at Park City. I am excited, although not as excited as some others in the house.
- Having a heart catheter isn't as big of a deal as I originally thought it was. Very quick procedure for which they didn't even administer any good drugs. (Not for me, for my mom)
- Mom's fine. Has a strong ticker. Will probably be around for many more years.
- I am an evil pop tart. Chocolate Frosted Vanilla Creme, if you must know. That is quite apt if you think about the structure of that pop tart as it relates to me.
- NaNoWHAT?. Not one word. Thoughts bouncing around in my head but not one word on paper. There's always next year.
- I am finally getting my own "space" in the house. Took some throwing out of stuff and there will be some rearranging over the weekend, but I will have a (small) space all my own to put a desk and a chair so I can work.
- I made the biggest, unhealthiest, ooeyest, gooeyest 10 pound pan of macaroni and cheese last night. I think the folks at work will love it.
- I am 23 days away from being 34 years old and the nurse at the hospital thought that I wasn't old enough to DRIVE! HAHAHAHAHAHA, um, I believe the phrase is "Black don't crack." At least that's what my dad told me.
- A friend of mine in NY who runs a business wherein he would love to have me come work as we've worked together before wanted to know if I could be like a timeshare. Spend the summer in NY working and then come back to FL in the winter. I found this amusing. Also impossible. Darn.
- How much effort do you think it would take to get random people to give me 50 cents or a dollar? Could I get 3000 people to give me 50 cents? 1500 to give me a dollar? Just wondering.
- Why does it cost $600 to fly to Honduras from Miami? Seriously. Painful.
- Hi, my name is MiamiShyner and I'm a procrastinator. Sorry I'm late for the meeting, but I kept putting off getting ready.
- Oh, don't hate on my "boots walk". Today, I just feel like I look good and therefore I will do the walk. Strut. Confidence. HA! That's hot.
- Is it too early to start thinking about New Year's Resolutions that I'm not going to keep?
- I do not have a penis (attached to me) so I wish I would stop receiving emails offering to enhance my non-existing penis.
- Man, I'm just rambling.
- Considering my lack of ability to focus, I sometimes wonder if I have adult ADD.
- SHUT UP AND STUDY!
Okay, that's just about enough out of you, young lady. Go to your room! And have an ass-kicking weekend all!