I’m sure that more than once you’ve considered if two people had been separated at birth. Maybe they look alike or they act alike or maybe you were just tired and giggling while laying in bed watching football.
That last part was the case when Lovey and I concluded that the gentlemen pictured may very well have been………separated at birth!
Their similar qualities:
- Both men have been involved in professional sports
- Both sport a skullet
- Both have a crazy, bordering on outrageous personality
- Both have two children
- Both have a last name that ends with the letter B
- Both have appeared on TV and in movies outside of their sport
- Both are “respected” commentators about their respective sports
- Both born in southern states
- Both have been a champion of his sport
- Both have made a foray into some sort of cuisine
- Both have the first name Terry
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the long, lost brothers………Hulk Hogan and Terry Bradshaw!
Over the last couple of days, I’ve looked at 3,000 wedding dresses. That is not an exaggerated number. It’s really how many I’ve looked at online. In that time, I’ve come to realize that there’s a certain style that I’m leaning towards and possibly a designer. My main issue is finding something that I absoutely love that will look superb on me (hard to dress we, the short people) AND fits my personality.
I’m sure that I have plenty more searching still to do along with many tryings on and fittings and such in the fairly near future. I’d like to get some feedback though. If you know me (and you probably should if you’re reading this), and some will know me better than others, let me know which of these you think best fits my personality (insane) and body type (short but brick shithouse!).
Let’s just call them 1 through 7. Obviously, 5 and 6 have two views because I thought it important to show the back. 🙂
Love you guys!