I feel as though I should post something but at the same time, I can't seem to find the proper words. Therefore, I will make a bulleted list of random crap that pops into my head. Take it, take it, take it!
- I just turned on Sirius and the Gunners cover of Hair of the Dog was on. I like most things GNR but I really dislike that particular cover. Perhaps because I grew up as an undercover redneck and I really like the original.
- I have to send my ring back to bring her down about a quarter size. Currently I am scared to death of losing it as it is the most valuable thing I currently own and I love it to death. Seriously, more than my car. But I still love a '99 Honda covered in bird poo.
- I had a dream, I had an awesome dream. No wait, that's Lionel Richie. Whilst in Park City, I had crazy dreams. I somehow recreated Scarface and Al Pacino chased me around and shot at me all night. When I asked Lovey if things that had been in my dream were in the movie (I've not seen it – and won't), he said that they weren't. Dude, Al Pacino is mean in my dreams. He may have shot me at least 5 times but I WOULDN'T DIE!
- If I could create a mathmatic formula for love, do you think I could sell it? (I dreamt that too. Is dreamt right or is it dreamed?)
- I wish the best and rapid healing for those who need it.
- Does anyone know how to break into a house? Oh, I meant does anyone know how to break into the world of erotic writing?
- Who doesn't know how to play the opening to Motley Crue's Home Sweet Home on the piano?
- Whomever created the clementine orange hybrid is a GENIUS!
The average weekly wage in Miami-Dade County was $814 during the second quarter of 2007, an increase of 3.8 percent from the year before, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. In Broward County, the average was $778, an increase of 2 percent. The national average is $820. - The Miami Herald. Sad part is that at about $42,000 a year, you'll still struggle here if you don't have a roommate.
I miss the 80s. Life was so much simpler then.
Why am I getting double-spaced now!??!
Ever wonder about your life-path? How things would be different had you taken a different path?
Shhh! I'm gathering my thoughts for an actual post.