Happy Friday to all my Vox hoodies and a grand welcome to 2009!
Starting this year out on the right foot and what more can I do other than keep putting one foot in front of the other. "Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot." – Randy Newman
I do believe that I may steal a page from the book of crankypants and have weekly goals. They're much easier to tackle than a resolution for a whole year. Maybe I should throw in an overall January goal too. So, without further ado, and more for my own sake than yours, poor reader, the Fridaylutions for the week of January 5, followed by the Janulution:
- Force Lovey and Kiddo into 2 hours of daily family time.
- Schedule a personal training session (it's free, thankfully).
- Hit the gym Monday and Wednesday morning, Friday after work.
- Yoga on Tuesday night.
- Finish all week one classwork BEFORE Saturday morning.
- Stick to the eating plan.
- Drink more water. A lot more.
- Be more focused at work.
- Outline Chapter One of upcoming novel wannabe.
- Cheer the Fins on to victory.
- Adult time with Lovey on Friday or Saturday night.
- Finish the current book I'm reading. (leisure)
- Install Joomla downstairs and read first two chapters of Joomla book.
Janulution: Lose 8 pounds, get better hydrated, gain more flexibility for upcoming trip.
There. I think that's do-able and it'll make me feel good to get it all done.
And in case you think that I forgot, the Reverend MiamiShyner wishes you all the first ROCO Friday of 2009!
Now get out there and love each other!! 😀