Life is good in the middle of April. 🙂
- Kiddo gets to go to camp, thanks in part to Mom and Lovey
- Zumba! (I will learn to move my hips properly if it kills me.)
- The vacation countdown – 87 more days!
- Two company-sponsored long weekends before vacation
- Seeing my mom on Saturday even if it's only to take her to the airport
- Not emptying out my savings account
- Getting in shape
- Being almost done with International Business (it's a snoozer for me)
- My nice, clean car
- Toga parties
- Family, home and health
- The NFL schedule is released today at 2pm, I do believe..meaning….
- Getting closer to football season
- The Pens going up 3-0 on the Senators
- The Buccos keeping it over .500
- Having had my taxes done forever ago
- Uncle Sam giving me some extra cash next month
- Being cold
Nothing to complain about today, really. I told you life was good in mid April!