I am so lax in my Voxing these days. Such a shame. Anyways….here we go.
On today's GAG ME WITH A SPOON list:
- Airlines – why can't we all get on the same flight and not pay an arm and a leg?!?!
- My lack of focus
- Overcast days
- Difficulty finding things I'm looking for
- Looking crappy in pictures
- Uh, that's it
On today's BITCHIN! list:
- No more IB!
Art and Finance are gonna be cake
- Zumba cardio party
- Mom's cool with a toga wedding (she's just excited that there will be a wedding)
- The dermatologist will fight with my insurance company so I don't have to
- Rumors of a usable second bathroom in our house
- My new watch…pictured over there ————————————————————->
- Everything circus, as always
- Starting my stretching regimen to go along with working out
- Hopefully doing a good deed for my neighbor
- Hair's finally getting longer
On the DOOOOOOOD, I'M TOTALLY STOKED FOR THIS list:
- Baseball game on Friday, GO FISH!
- I'm back on the pole in 13 days
- Mini-vacation (not mine) in 9 days
- Kiddo to camp in 53 days
- Chillin in the Keys in 73 days
- Park City in, oh, a bunch of days…somehow I don't have that countdown
- Gradumatation in less than two years..man that's far
- Toga wedding in two years-ish
That's right boys and girls, it's Friday, so get out your mousse and blow dryers. Stock up on hairspray. Reach back into the closet and find some of these:
Then lean back and crank up the tunes, cuz it's a ROCO kinda day!
Now, could someone please tell me where the heck April went?!?! Mind you, I am not complaining because every day we're closer to Kiddo going to camp, Keys vacation, Park City, graduation, or moving out of Miami makes me happy. I just wonder where it went.
I've decided, after thinking long and hard, that I am going to make this one of my last Vox posts. It really takes up too much of my time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
SIKE! (or PSYCHE! depending on where you're from)
I'm already at a minimum level of posting and I'm still not getting anything done, so I'll just keep this little outlet.
Good week overall, I must say. Coming down the home stretch of IB and actually looking forward to Art Appreciation and Personal Finance, but mainly because they'll be cake classes.
It's 1pm and I still haven't finished posting this yet. What a shame.
Oh, cool thing: A while back during pole lessons, my teacher was super cool. I wanted to get her contact info but I dropped the ball. Well, I'm going back to pole class and found her on facebook and, hey, we used to work in the same place! Not at the same time, but still. Oh yeah, and today is her birthday, so…
Happy Birthday MM!
Okay, it's all I've got for now. I know this post has been lacking in ROCO's, but please, do the world a favor and ROCO today like it's gonna fall off tomorrow. Peace, love and hair grease folks. HEP!