I'm slowly coming to the realization that there's no point in loathing things that I can't change. Therefore, future loathing lists will only contain things that I can work on to make better, mainly things about myself. I'm shooting for a more positive tip and all around better nattitude, thanks Dr. Victorine. So, without further ado, the list.
- My horrendous habit of procrastination
- The lack of focus I possess
- Sunburn. Must use sunscreen
- I have my health, a roof over my head, food in my belly and people who love me
- Kiddo – the kid's just funny!
- Mom – she relieves me of my Mom dutes every once in a while so that I can have…
- A relaxing weekend out of the country with Lovey
- Lovey – without whom I would very likely be in a much worse situation (not that I'm in a bad one now)
- A four-day weekend in general
- Future Mom-in-law – she is always looking out for us and enable us to have an awesome summer vacation
- My friends spread far and wide
- My stretchy yoga feeling
- My Zumba sweaty feeling
- Having almost completed this week's classwork
- Four books I picked up at the library yesterday for casual reading this weekend
- Buying cute new shoes for the wedding
- Sirius 23 – Hair Nation
That's what I have for now. I've got to get back to work. So much to do, so little time. 2 days till vacation and 12 until it's once again time to fly. HEP!