Seriously, I suck. But we'll leave my personal life out of this. Last week I had some goals, let's review:
- Force Lovey and Kiddo into 2 hours of daily family time. WIN – Guitar Hero brings people together
- Schedule a personal training session (it's free, thankfully). WIN – I went on Thursday and couldn't lift my arms all weekend!
- Hit the gym Monday and Wednesday morning, Friday after work. 2/3 WIN – I went Monday and Wednesday and Thursday too!
- Yoga on Tuesday night. WIN – I really enjoy this instructor. She makes me want to learn more about yoga.
- Finish all week one classwork BEFORE Saturday morning. FAIL – Ended up finishing by Saturday afternoon though.
- Stick to the eating plan. WIN – weekends are freebies and I ate well all week.
- Drink more water. A lot more. WIN – I am pretty gosh darn hydrated. I can see it in my face. Shh, Roboco, I know I'm looking a little hellish today.
- Be more focused at work. Eh, more or less WIN.
- Outline Chapter One of upcoming novel wannabe. EPIC FAIL – Can you not tell from my writing that it shouldn't go into book form?
- Cheer the Fins on to victory. WIN/FAIL – I did my part, the Fins did not do their part.
- Adult time with Lovey on Friday or Saturday night. FAIL – I felt like crap on Friday so I took a Flexoril. Bad move. I could not stay awake for more than an hour all day Saturday.
- Finish the current book I'm reading. (leisure) WIN – I have three more leisure books in the house before I consider ordering more.
- Install Joomla downstairs and read first two chapters of Joomla book. EPIC FAIL – There are less hours in a day and less days in a week than I thought.
So, more good than bad last week which is always nice.
Let us look at the goals for this week.
- Take yo ass to the gym at least four times this week. That membership is not free.
- Really, wrap up the school work earlier in the week. Maybe even try to get ahead? Do you really want to do homework while you're on vacation? MOVE IT!
- Try to find time to add stretching to the routine.
- At least install Joomla. One step at a time. Maybe read one chapter.
- Drag Lovey out of the house for a friend's party on Saturday…if I can stay awake.
- Research a book on writing a book. (Any help greatly appreciated on this one.)
- Pick up a bikini top and maybe a cute dress for Saturday.
- Make a conscious effort to be more optimistic.
Ok, I'm burnt.
Let me end this on a good note. While payroll screwed up my first check of the new year, they did scrw it up in my favor so I'll have an extra ~$100 in my next check. Hooray! Have a good one!