Happy Friday to ya and ROCO as well.
Did Friday sneak up on you? It snuck up on me. A four day week always throws me for a loop, though.
So, I'm doing Fridaylutions for next week and the following week. But first, a recap of the week that just flew by.
- Keep up the good work getting to the gym. Four days this week. WIN! I even went to Krav Maga which was fun, a good workout, and rather informative. I'm a tough little wench!
- Take down the tree this weekend for Pete's sake! WIN! The tree is down and the furniture is all put back in its proper place.
- Kick Kiddo's butt at Guitar Hero on Saturday WIN! Although we kicked butt together in our band's world tour.
- HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!! WIN! WIN! WIN! Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl!
- Order this kick-ass jacket
ifwhen the Steelers win on Sunday. WIN! Ordered and it's been delivered. It's even sweeter in person. I may model it and take pictures.
- Please get ahead with the school work! EPIC FAIL. AGAIN. I guess Saturdays are meant for homework.
- Schedule time for stretching and actually do it. Oh the FAIL.
- Joomla is STILL waiting! FAIL. It's still waiting.
- Get rid of two pounds. WIN! I am at a respectable (for me) 132. Around a 6 pound loss for the month so far.
Now for the week that is coming up (Monday the 26th through Sunday the 1st):
- Stay focused on the gym. Attend the Monday and Wednesday classes. Try to sneak in a workout on Thursday morning.
- Mentally will ADP to send my W2 so I can file my taxes already. Such a shame that the refund money is already pretty much all accounted for. Friggin bills.
- Prior to Thursday, finish all assignments for week 4 and 5.
- Find time for yoga.
- Get all pre-trip shopping done. (travel size crapola, etc)
- Thursday night, lay my head down here
- Friday morning, get on the plane
- Friday afternoon, pick up my free lift ticket and hit the slopes
- Friday night, sleep the sleep of the dead
- Saturday, enjoy snowboarding and crisp mountain air
- Sunday – Don my new jacket and cheer the Steelers on to victory in an official Steeler Nation bar
And the following week (Monday the 2nd through Sunday the 8th):
- Get on your board and ride!
- Be a tourist, take lots of photos
- Be extremely sad on Friday when we have to leave
- Be extremely excited on Saturday to see a Club Med friend visiting from Down Under (Double S! We're rocking it!)
- Get mentally prepared on Sunday to come back to work
And there you have it. My next two weeks in a nutshell.
Most posts during the Park City week will be from my phone and they'll probably be 99% pictures.
Wherever you may be today, tomorrow, next week, I wish you a ROCO Friday and a ROCO week!