Today, I hold these truths to be self-evident:
- Even with my glasses on, I don't particularly care for driving at night.
- Driving at night with no dashboard lights (and no paradise by them) is weird.
- If I am going to be serious about performing this winter, I am going to have to forfeit television for a while. (Except for football. Never over football.)
- I will probably have a tough time walking tomorrow because my calves will be aching.
- I have lost the majority of my core strength.
- The flexibility in my back could be compared to the flexibility in a 2×4.
- Retraining your mind and body is very difficult.
- Beer really IS super-refreshing after a workout. I would imagine not a heavy beer, but a Heineken Light went down like butta baby!
Thank you. Good night.