Meme borrowed from, oh, half my hood…
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Is it odd that I had to look at my resume to figure this one out? 10 years ago, I was chillin in Pittsburgh, working at a job that was probably my second favorite job ever. Loving life, loving my friends, loving the local scene and preparing to make a rather large mistake in moving to NY. Mistake being the reason I moved, not the actual move.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
- Don't hurt anyone
- Doctor's appointment for Kiddo and me
- Homework on top of homework
- Website updates
- Get freak-ay, lol
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Almonds, cottage cheese, popsicles, guacamole, potato chips (Lay's) with french onion dip..you know the kind where you put Lipton onion soup mix in sour cream and you dip it in and your heart stops immediately.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all the bills for family and close friends, get the hell out of Miami, buy a cute houe in Park City, fund cancer research, travel, travel, travel, and build my own trapeze rig.
5) Places I have lived:
- Belle Vernon, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Cranberry Township, PA
- Selden, NY
- Port Jefferson Station, NY
- Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Ixtapa, Mexico
- Crested Butte, CO
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Nabuel, Tunisia, Africa (longest 2 months of my life!)
- Jacksonville, FL
- Williamsburg, NY
- Miami, FL
6) Jobs I have had:
- Cashier at a drugstore (where I almost went to jail, thanks PA Lottery!)
- Do it all at Burger King…have it your way!
- Line Leak Technician
- Rollerblade instructor
- Circus instructor
- Restaurant manager
- Administrative assistant
7) Bloggers I am tagging who I will enjoy getting to know better:
Whomever chooses to answer. 🙂