Sometimes, I like to think I'm funny or smart or original or something special. Sometimes, I am.
So on with the things I loathe/love!
- Mold growing in the vent over my desk
- Half-assed cleaning jobs of said mold issue
- Paying more than $50 for an article of clothing that will never be seen
- Still doing that same work over and over, getting rushed to finish it and then finding out I rushed for no reason
- College classes with people who are NOT ready for college
- My poor sinuses being such a train wreck
- Making up
- Claritin – my daily dose allows me to come to work, hooray
- My boobs will look tremendous (not tremendous big, just tremendous beautiful) in my dress for the wedding
- Haagen Dazs mango sorbet – by far the best mango flavored thing I've tasted since mangoes off the tree in the yard!
- 4 days and counting remaining in class number one of way too many
- Having a strong core. Now if I could only get my upper body strength back.
- 9 days till I can call Lovey an old man….yep, older by all of 9 months
- 15 days till the plane ride!
- A 4 day weekend
- Kleenex with lotion
- A week with more loves than loathes
- New ideas that may get implemented
And that, my friends, is Tuesday. 🙂