Sometimes, or make the most of the time, I need a writing prompt. Back in the Vox days, we had plenty of them. Questions of the day and such. Things on Tuesday was one of them so I figured it was high time to bring it back. It’s a positives and negatives kind of thing because, no matter how much positive juju we exude, the reality is that there will always be a little negativity. It’s what we do with the negativity that matters. I like to throw it against the wall and watch it shatter into pieces like a beer bottle against railroad tracks, but that’s neither here nor there. So without further ado:
Forgot to put my wipers up, forgot my scraper, and my battery is dead:
- SNOW?!?! It’s just October and it’s going to snow tonight, or so they say. Since meteorology is such an exact science (insert eye roll here), they’re just saying it’s going to snow. Could be 2 inches, could be six, could be a foot. Who knows.
- Cash in hand that’s now in someone else’s hand. Almost two bones to “winterize” the car and not a moment too soon.
- Owwww. That’s what my side says right above my right hip. Damn you, leg hangs.
- SNOW!!!! I don’t care about driving in it; I’m a country girl. Power slide into the driveway? Yep. That means it’s just that much closer to a snowboarding trip.
- The car didn’t need any major repairs. Yet. I’m thinking it’ll last through this winter and then I can deal with perhaps riding my bike to work.
- Abs/obliques. I can see them. I can also feel them. They hurt. I have a waist again. Thanks, LA Boxing.
- Pole mania. I shall continue to conquer moves. I’m really a fan of the extended butterfly right now. Perhaps I’ll try building up more strength. Enough to, gasp, Iron X. Aim high!
- I have my tickets. To the gun show. Bwahahahaha, hi Cotto!
- October goals. Goes in good over bad. Traded P90X for boxing since I’m still paying for boxing. The outline is still being put off. I am so damn close to that split. I think I may have felt my front leg touch the ground on Saturday.
- Work. It’s good. One day in the near future, I may tell you how good it is.
- Recruiting. I do this constantly. I think I have someone else heading to the studio soon. Weeeeeeeee!
- Speaking of the studio, yay for teaching on Wednesdays next month! Get your level 2 game on and come to class with me!
- Leg warmers and cute booty shorts. Got a hookup. Who’ll be the cutest pole dancer in Colorado? Oh, hai, that’ll be me.
- Goodbye iPhone. No thanks, HTC. I love my Samsung. Didn’t think I’d be saying that, but I am.
- THE RAVENS LOST TO THE JAGUARS! Woot! Steelers in first place in the division and all is right with the world.