I love the first day of the month. Why? It’s new contacts day. Putting in brand new contacts feels like they just aren’t even there except that I can see.
First of the month is also a great time to make some goals. New Year’s resolutions never work for me (or anyone else, probably), so I’m going to go with just some things I want to accomplish in October.
- Continue on with the P90X. One week in and I’m going strong. Strong and sore.
- NaNoPlaMo – otherwise known as National Novel Planning Month. I’ll be trying to head on back to Mrs. C’s eigth grade English class to outline the book I’ll be writing in November.
- Zumba – I need to put together at least one class so I could sub in emergencies.
- Teach/assist at least 4 classes
- Read two books that have been sitting on my shelf. Both start with ‘w’.
- Stretch! Try for 3 times a week.
- Pole. Home or studio, but at least 3 times a week.
- No minds