Don't expect any soul-searching here.
What I don't want to be
- Cottage cheese – I'd get such a bad rep for being gross just because I look different, but throw some fruit in me and I'm delicious!
- Whipping bitch – Yeah, just tired of that one.
- Boring – Hey, wake up, I'm talking to you!
- A procrastinator – Anymore.
- Stressed out – Makes me grumpy. No one likes that.
- A fart – Seriously, who likes farts? They're never welcome when they show up. They're often loud and obnoxious.
What I want to be
- A genius – Come on, who doesn't wanna be really super duper smart?
- A better writer – I must learn how not to ramble as much. Or find a genre that embraces rambling.
- Self-employed – Self-explanatory
- Lucky enough to win the lottery – We've got plans for that money if we ever win it! Believe it or not, at least half would go to family and friends, depending on the amount won.
- A superhero
– Yeah, Spiderman with boobers.
- More graceful – Working at the circus does not automatically equal graceful unfortunately.
- More creative – Yeah, I know, either you have it or you don't. I'm somewhere in the middle. I have bouts of creativity.
- A bartender/trapecista – I love having the ability to mingle with the public but still tell them to screw off. No one in their right mind messes with the bartender. I just love to fly too.
- TV pretty – Maybe just for a day though. I've got a 'different' look that I'm quite alright with.
- King of the world!
- And oh yeah, better read – Not meaning that I want to read more books although I do, but I want more people to read the crap I post!
Okay, I'm done now.