No, none of that is misspelled. I thought I would try to have a weekly list of my typical silly meaningless-ness. Stuff that's happened and such. So here we go:
- All systems are a go, or at least they're moving forward, for the soon-to-be business. The remainder of the demo baskets should arrive today (in the rain).
- Garen thinks I can sing. (Not a realization from this week, but I'm listening to him now.)
- Staph is running rampant in Miami-Dade county schools.
- One Miami-Dade teacher went a little off the deep end this week.
- One Miami-Dade TV reporter followed the teacher off the deep end.
- The more I try, the less I understand politics.
- $40 to fill the tank?!?! Geez. Thank goodness it's a Honda and won't need gas for another 2 weeks.
- I hate shoes.
- I'm not your whipping bitch.
- I'm slightly concerned about attempting NaNoWriMo.
- I need to drink more water.
- I once again have motivation to work out. SnowBird Witner Aerial Arts Festival is coming up in January. I'm all in for the Beginning/Intermediate Rope as well as the Beginning Fabric classes. Game on.
- There is a flying, screaming monkey at my desk.
- My heart goes out to everyone affected by the fires in Cali this week.
- Ludacris is handing out snow globes at the mall on Monday. I just find that odd. Movie promotion or not. He's hot.
- My mood is directly proportional to the amount of music I listen to in a day.
- I'm shooting for doing some freelance work be it web design, writing, what have you. Picked up a small gig already. Baby steps.
- I'm tempted to play Karma Chameleon extremely loudly in the office right now.
- Fights suck but making up is pretty cool.
- The older I get, the more vain I get. I used to look at myself in the mirror and wonder how to fix things. Now I look in the mirror and I
thinkknow that I'm a fantastic looking woman and if I happen to put on some makeup, shiiiiiiiiiiit!
- I miss my friends.
That's all for now kids. Have a FanFreakingTastic Friday!! HEP!