I know I promised nothing of substance today. I lied.
Let's start with the fact that you showed up a little more than 15 minutes late for your interview. And when I come to get you from reception, you should make somewhat of an effort to be nice to me. Oh, and before you got here, you might have considered combing your hair and/or ironing your clothes. By the way, those black man shoes really don't go with your tan pinstriped suit.
(Probably should be noted that I'm an old skool metal head and Lovey's not far behind me.)
Here's the song mentioned in my last post:
Hopefully, nothing like this will happen:
Again, I don't have anything of substance to talk about so you get a list.
- My eyes are slowly and painfully being squeezed out of my head by exploding sinus cavities across my cheeckbones and my forehead (if there are some up there).
- I finally managed to get some sleep last night. Hooray.
- Just because I'm not looking at you doesn't mean that I'm not listening to you even if I'm on the other side of the room.
- I won't forget for a looooong time if you say something that is insulting to me although I probably won't mention it at the time.
- Jesus I hate Miami. (Yes, I know. Move if I don't like it. As soon as the market is out of the crapper a little bit, I will.)
- NaNoWriMo starts in just about 12 hours and I am unprepared.
- There is nothing that you can do/say/or have that will make me believe that you are better than me. Maybe in your head you are, but in my head, you are not.
- A college degree does not make you smarter than me. It simply makes you in more debt than me. It's a shame that in your four-year degree there was not a class in common sense.
- If you want something, say so. If you want something specific, say so. Don't give me free reign and then tell me it's not what you want.
- I need a concealed weapons permit to feel like I could be safe working in a bar.
- I really wish I was better at certain things.
- Today is Halloween.
- I have found the perfect song to perform a sexy pole dance to for Lovey. Now I just need the pole, lol.
- Sunshine got stuck in the back of some closet somewhere but she needs to take her rightful place front and center.
- I've spent too much of my life catering to other people. Now is the time to cater to me.