That's my stomach, good people. No need for alarm. Why is she making such noise? Probably because she wants to be fed but has no self-control whatsoever. She'll just keep stretching and stretching and saying "Feed me more!" I had to put the kaibosh on her fun. I do, after all, have goals. (Which I will now list for my own good. Feel free to bloop-bloop-bloop, as PittGirl would say, past this part if you wish.)
The Shorts – In the next six months
- Stretch enough to be able to get into that damn split on both sides. Progress is being made.
- Way less than in six months, lose 8.4 more pounds. 120 is the goal.
- More importantly but still less than six months, reduce body fat percentage by 4 to 5 percent.
- Regain a lot of upper body strength so I can……..
- Once again (hopefully) perform by December.
- Obtain AA in Business Administration (not because I'm interested in BA, but it was my only choice).
- BOOBS! Happy birthday to me. Is it odd that I've had this discussion with my brother? Boobs are only as long as recovery doesn't interfere with performing.
The Mids – Six months to one year
- Spend one week in this house in this city. Get on your board and RIDE!
- Decide what I want to be when I grow up.
- Hit the lottery….yeah, yeah, I know.
- Oh, ride some blues. Put away the skirt!
- Lay off the booze. Maybe a glass of wine per evening but as much as I love Heiney Light, it does not make for a light hiney. I've lost my taste for my beloved Ketel One Citroen so I guess that's it.
The Longs – One to three years
- Get hitched. Togas, kids. Put aside for a moment that it's a wedding and let me know if you like any of the pictured ones or please feel free to link to any cool ones you've seen.
- Graduate – maybe even with honors.
- Move the hell out of Miami and hopefully never come back.
- Own a house that has a space just for ME. Nobody else gets to put their stuff in that room! Yes, I am five years old.
The circus is in town. I might need to hit the lottery sooner so I can do/see all the circus I want. 🙂
Ha! Vox just decided that I was done and posted this, so I guess I'm done. Have a great weekend, all. And please, whatever you do, don't forget……