Half turning it to the net:
- Kiddo's home safe and sound with great stories and great memories
- After a vacation, it takes at least a few weeks to once again become annoyed with work
- I really only gained 2 pounds on vacation even though I ate like a pig. Hello Key Lime Pie and all its different shapes and forms
- Catching up with friends and talking about the good old days
- Wedding plans (that I haven't even begun to make, lol)
- Blue Diamond oven roasted almonds with sea salt. Oh so delicious and nutricious
- HAHAHA releasing the monster from within that was in vacation jail. Begone you foul wench!
- TWO, count em, TWO working bathrooms in the house. No more running upstairs to pee!
- Zumba! I'm back on the ball.
- iPhone. Yeah, I said it. Didn't think I'd dig it this much. So many cool things on it and since I hardly ever use the phone, it's a really cool toy.
Landing it on my head:
- Still haven't hit the lottery
- Not interested in my biology class
- 120 is apparently not a number my body is interested in
- If mouth speed > brain speed, then MiamiShyner = sounds stupid when the circumference is greater than or equal to pi R squared plus a google minus ten
On the platform and listo:
- Tomorrow marks three years for Lovey and I. It'll also mark 2 more years until we move
- Learning some espanol!