But only because Roboco made me. :-) They're in no particular order, each as dull and mundane as the last. I'm putting myself to sleep.
- I can't draw. This probably isn't great for someone who's really interested in Web/Graphic design, but it only takes my one good idea (coming soon to a party near you) to make sure I don't have to work for someone else any more anyways.
- I graduated high school at the tender age of 16. If you have the opportunity to do this for your child, DON'T! Trust me, it sucks when all of your friends are two years older than you, have two more years experience than you do and most of all, when you try to go to PSU (main campus) when you're that young. Let kids be kids. Don't push.
- Jam is better than jelly and grape is better than strawberry, at least for me. There's nothing better than some honey roasted Peter Pan (I don't care about the recall, get it back on the shelves) and Welch's grape jam on fresh squishy wheat bread.
- After I devour that PB&J, I'll most likely go brush my teeth. I'm pretty anal retentive about my teeth. (Should anal and teeth even go in the same sentence?) I love my Sonicare and I've never had a cavity. Ever.
- My hospital visits have been very limited. I say this as I knock on all the wood I can find; I've never broken a bone or required stitches. I am dull.
- One day soon, soon meaning within the next 5 years, you'll see me on TV on the World Series of Poker. I love it and I feel like I should be there so I will.
- I'm one hell of a bartender. No, I don't flair. You don't have to spin bottles to be a great bartender. I dance on bars, I sling drinks, I give attitude, I get you drunk. End of story.
- I've never been a big fan of the open water, except when I've been drinking, the most dangerous time. I can't take my Open Water PADI test because I don't think I can float that long. I hate to swim, yet I absolutely adore snorkling on a calm day and scuba diving any day.
- I'm a circus freak. See here or here for proof. Available for bookings. NOT!
- I write porn. Yup, sure do. Drop me a line, tell me what you like and I'll write you a story.
There you have it. All you never wanted to know. I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to share.