- breakfast – cheated and went to sonic. it’s only once per week so it isn’t awful.
- grocery shopping – the great thing about doing the grocery shopping at target is that it’s a super target so it can be one-stop shopping. sometimes, it’s shopping for something that i wasn’t shopping for. that’s what happened today. i got some socks on purpose and then accidentally bought a tv stand for the basement hideaway. the price really just couldn’t have been beat and i love the way it looks, so win all around. only four more items until the hideaway is complete.
- cleaning – it gets super dusty here for some reason. it was the day to do all of the dusting (swiffer dusters are pretty cool) and vacuuming and bathroom cleaning. ugh, but i do love a clean room.
- see ya christmas – a week into january is plenty enough time for me to have had the tree up. down it came. everything back in its place. it looks a little sparse but i like it better that way.
- chimichangas! – i just like saying the word. and eating mini ones for lunch.
- hideaway work – put together the tv stand, moved the couch, hid some stuff behind it. got the table in place. visualized where the last four items are going. it’s going to be a perfect patron margarita on the rocks no salt.
i’m just too tired to do anything else for today. i still need to tighten up the mop up top. there’s straightening to do in my office. would’ve liked to have run through the dance once more but my hip is starting to act stupid so i don’t want to aggravate it and have it be really sore tomorrow.
has the lack of capitalization bothered you in this post? it won’t become a habit, don’t worry. it took longer to write this having to backspace a lot to, well, create typos of sorts.
i gotta go polish my boogie shoes. more to report on the morrow.