Let's just jump right in, shall we?
Things that get my panties in a bunch:
- Wedgies. Wait, that's not what I was supposed to say.
- Having to sorta write my job description. Why? Because it points out how much nothing I really do all day.
- People that don't want to pitch in on a group project. Come on people, it's your grade too!
- Not much else really. I'm a happy camper!
Things that make me tingly:
- Tiger balm. Damn, off topic again.
not-so-realprospect of hitting the lottery. $32 million here I come.
- A nice round 80 days left till vacation.
- A new restaurant opening down the street from our vacation spot. Close enough to stumble home if necessary.
- L.E.M. the Workout – this guy is sheer evil and his medicine ball can go straight to hell but damn if he's not gonna get me all toned up.
- Kiddo's on her best behavior so she can go to camp.
- Lovey starts his new job in T-8 days and counting.
- I have still avoided the Blackberry.
- It's the last week of International Business and with class ending on Sunday, I'm way ahead of the game AND might still squeak out an A.
- My new travel mug from work. Yes, it's slightly cheesy but it was still free. Happy Earth Day.
- Tomorrow is Administrative Professionals Day and that means free lunch at China Grill. Hell yeah for their Cracklin Calamari Salad. Diet be damned.
- When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty…..
And, new for me.
Things I want to accomplish (no time frame, but sooner rather than later would be better)
- I've really gotta learn Spanish. For these last two years I've got here in Miami, it would be helpful.
- Obtain a personal trainer certification.
- MCTS (SQL Server 2005) and MCITP (DBA) certifications.
- Must. Learn. PHP. Also.
- Read more books.
- Become a practicing Wiccan.
- Schedule my time more wisely and STICK TO THE SCHEDULE!
- Lose 10 pounds.
- Grow bigger boobs. HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay, okay, that's enough. Have a great day folks!