What are five things you're good at?
Submitted by HapaLove.
Hmmm, five things? Okay, I'll give that a shot.
- I am a damn good bartender. Nowhere am I more at home than behind a bar that's 3 deep. Behind that bar, I am the queen. I am in control. I don't bother with flair. It's just a time-waster. I do bother with quality drinks where you never taste the alcohol and you're wrecked before you ever even knew you started. Recipe for my personal favorite drink here: http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/4346
- I am a trapecista. I'm not the best, but you didn't ask for five things I was the best at. Carnies have small hands. Sometimes it's flying, sometimes it's static, it's always fun. Now give me $1500 so I can have one placed in my back yard. Proof of my skill here: http://miamishyner.tripod.com/circus.htm
- I am a great sponge. And no, I don't mean sponge as in mooch. I retain knowledge (on topics of interest) like American Idol retains viewers. I don't understand why either of them occurs, they just do.
- I am pretty good on stage. (Also reference number one.) Four years of spending time on some sort of stage at least 4 times a week gave me the confidence to get up there and go crazy. Little hint: It doesn't always matter if you're good. If you have the stones to be up there and you look like you're having fun, people will pay more attention to the fact that you're having a blast than the fact that you might have missed a step.
- Last, but certainly not least. I'm a good mom. I don't think that really needs an explanation.