This past week was basically an epic FAIL all around. I fell behind in my schoolwork and when I got it done, it was a half-assed job and my grades reflected it. Went to the gym a total of ZERO times. Ugh. But hey, there's no need to dwell on the past and my failures.
Today is payday!! Huzzah! And my income tax check was supposed to be deposited today too, but I think that my bank gets confused if more than one deposit comes in at the same time. I'm sure they'll get it in there before the weekend is over. They got Lovey's done and he filed days after me.
I was feeling good this morning, taking photos as I drive. Again. I know. I shouldn't. But I actually like this one which is why I'm sharing it with you, my lovely neighborhood. I'm so happy that my hair is finally getting long. It's been a good six years that I've been growing it out, no cuts, no chemicals. It grows ultra-slowly.
Btw, ROCO Friday!
On with the list for this week:
- A minimum of 5 mornings in the gym. No excuses that they took away some of the early morning classes that I really liked. 30 minutes of cardio and however long it takes to do weights. Come on circus chick!
- You are dehydrated! Drink more water! And while you're at it, eat more healthy stuff. You are not on vacation any longer.
- Put some serious effort into this networking class. It isn't going to go away (for another 3.5 weeks) so suck it up.
- Watch IT Guys! I need more time in a day.
- You have an office (of sorts), use it! You'll concentrate better in there.
- Please, please, please, grab one of the many books off of the bookshelf and try to learn something. Joomla got shelved until someone buys some web hosting so get to work on something else! Let's go with PHP.
Okay boys and girls. I've gotta get rockin on some stuff. Have a great Friday and an even greater weekend!