I think it’s time for a round of The Last Samurai.
Lovey’s gotta go out of town so I’m trying to focus on happy things rather than being bummed. Stuff like:
- I have at least 5 episodes of American Horror Story to catch up on
- Oh, the DVR is just full of stuff I need to catch up on
- It’s a perfect time to give the house a nice, deep clean
- I get to hit the studio four days in a row this week
- Hey, we have happy hour this week too
- Bow chicka bow wow upon return
This time next week, I’ll be concentrating on writing. And perhaps some Malibu with mango-pineapple juice because that’s what we do when we do what we do.
Aaaaaand I was just thinking that I would skip boxing today since I have a couple hours planned in the studio tonight, but a co-worker is interested in going so boxing it is. At least ill be seriuosly wiped out and ready for bed later.
I guess that’s all I have for this morning. Now get out there and start your week the best way you know how!
Mmmmm, writing prompts are delicious. Without further ado…
Nailing that new move
- Six packs – Both of beer and the abs I can almost see…first thing in the morning after I haven’t eaten for more than 10 hours.
- Saving lives – Signed up to get CPR (re)certified this weekend. I get AED training too. Lookout y’all, I’m talented!
- Sharing the love – Teaching two classes this week! Yay! Also getting my own pole love in today in studio.
- Office Friday – I get two a week since the return of Work From Home Wednesday. The first one doesn’t bring a weekend, but it does afford me the opportunity to control the heat and wear (or not wear) whatever I want.
- Colorado – I just love you.
- Mini vacation – Aaaand before we turn around, it’ll be time to go to Florida. Looking forward to coffee on the porch, seeing some folks, doing some writing, but probably not relaxing, lol. If the weather’s nice though, maybe we get out on the boat.
Bruises and missing skin
- Ants and spiders – Where the hell did they all come from?!?! I know it’s getting cold out and they want somewhere warm to go, but that is NOT inside my house! Spiders are smart; they run when they see me coming. Ants just kinda hang out and that’s why they die. Sorry guys.
- Hackers – Someone hacked my iTunes account (why don’t I just close that?!?! It isn’t as though I’m EVAR going back to an iPhone, and Spotify is much more handy for me than iTunes anyway). Jerks. Disputed. Thanks for the email, iTunes, that says my account was accessed by someone in a country that was just characters. Ever think about not putting that transaction through? Whatevs. Android awaaaaaaaaayy!
- Herman Cain, PSU, asteroid close encounters – WTF man.
Get your things on; it’s Tuesday!
Alright, alright, let’s just get the elephant out of the way.
That was some uninspired, for the most part, playing of the game last night, boys. It wasn’t a blowout like last time since the Ravens were playing equally like caca. Yeah, yeah, defense, etc. I get it. But if I saw what was going to happen in that last 30, hell 10 seconds, I think y’all who get paid for it maybe should’ve seen it also. How many times you gonna let them thrown down the field before you think they stop dropping it? Ahhhhh. It’s kind of gotten the royal us (I am aware that I don’t play, nor do I have any affect on the outcome of games, but I’ve loved it for well over 20 years so it’s US.) in a bad position as far as standings, but we can come back. Certainly have to beat the Bengals. Twice.
Enough about that. Lumber on outta the room ya big purple bastard.
Last week, I didn’t make it to the gym or studio nearly as much as I wanted to and by Friday I could completely tell. I was grumpy and on edge and everything was making me want to punch/kick/stab. Hopefully this week will be a little better. There’s the possibility of 4 days in the studio and certainly at least 2 days in the gym. Party, party, party.
There is much more that I could ramble about, but it just isnt’ necessary this morning. Have yourself a lovely little Monday.