But there will be no ROCO because I'm just not feeling it. You may want to just skip over this post altogether because it will be full of things that I just need to get out there.
- I believe that 3 years is a decent amount of time to give something a try. That said, Miami sucks. No matter what you've seen on television, that's television, and living here, well, as PittGirl would say, is church. (Thanks for the shout.)
- Getting this piece of paper has become ridiculously important. It signifies more knowledge, more money, and more distance between me and south Florida.
- <sarcasm> There is nothing more encouraging than a supervisor questioning your clothing choice of the day (that has been worn on many occasion previously) and stating, with an air of hopefulness in his/her voice, that you look as though you may have an interview today. </sarcasm>
- I am dieting and it sucks. Why am I dieting? Because it is incorrect for a woman of 5 feet and 1.5 inches to weigh 140 pounds. Three weeks in and I have lost almost 9 pounds. That does not suck.
- Possibly because of dieting, I have recently started forgetting things and have lost my ability to focus, even on things that I enjoy. This is bad.
- I now have two gray hairs. At least they aren't visible.
- Steve Jobs is the devil and on July 11, I will become one of his minions.
- In four weeks and one day, I will be toasting the beginning of vacation. Parrot Bay and mango/pineapples all around.
- I have a book rolling around in my head and I hope to push it out soon. It is taking up too much space. I think it's a good I'm-on-vacation-sitting-at-the-beach/pool-and-I-want-to-read-but-not-think kind of book.
- Is it football season yet?!?! No? Well, in the meantime, go Marlins, I guess.
- Does ANYONE think that I am coherent when I write?
- The weekend is nearly upon us and guess what fun I have in store! Nothing like cleaning the house, eh?
- Oh, by the way, how does one tell if one is depressed?
- I am a crappy friend because I neglected to call one of my very best friends on his 30th birthday. My bad, Ant. Here's a shout out for your biz. If you live in the New Jersey or five boroughs, you should stop by and give that a shot. If you are female, even more so because the boys are eye candy.
- I miss my friends who "get me" and let me be me. True friends are still your friends the day after you DDT them onto a concrete floor in a bar in Mexico.
- Ohhhhh, almost forgot this gem. Kiddo's father, possibly one of THE biggest asshats moving around on two feet, had the
nerve audacity ballsnon-functioning brain notion that I would add him as a friend on Facebook. HAHAHAHA. Just for kicks, I looked at his friends list. Know what it said? Dxxxx Kxxxxx has no friends. Well, DUH!
- Mmm, right. Celebrity Circus on NBC. I have yet to watch the full episode but from the first three acts, well, not so much. I've seen (and taught) children to do more in a week.
- I MISS MY CIRCUS STUFF!
You know, I've rambled on long enough regarding things that you, dear reader, aren't so interested in. I leave you with wishes for a happy weekend. Shyne on.