So, two things just happened.
- I wanted to post a link to “Kick Push” by Lupe Fiasco but YouTube was down.
- I composed a post about the day and the Interwebs just ate it.
I just don’t have the energy to recreate the post. Therefore, bullet points:
- Yummy breakfast with friends and family
- Snowboarding – wide box win, skinny box fail, little jump win
- Yummy dinner with friends and family
- So much laughter
- Snickerdoodle cookies
Hope your Saturday was awesome!
I am now forty. Years. Phenomenal! Woot!
Growing up, having a winter birthday sucked. You really couldn’t plan parties because if you did, you knew you’d just get snowed in and have to cancel anyway. Today, having a winter birthday was pretty much the best ever.
A leisurely lounging around looking at the mountains over the balcony kind of morning was what I had. The mountain was super quiet, so we went up and took a run before heading home. There were some spots where we were the first tracks on the corduroy. It was a little chilly, but it was totally worth it. A nice drive home with only a few worry spots on the road. Back in the neighborhood, spotted a bald eagle flying over.
So, yeah, a pretty good way to greet the big 4-0. 🙂