- Blogging every day seems like a good idea in my head but in reality, somehow I can’t seem to find the time. I may reduce myself to a once a week bullet-post laden emptying of my mind.
- My eye doctor seems to think that he’s “spoiling me”. Sure, he gave me a couple free pairs of contacts from the hundreds of samples he had there, but that does not equal spoiling me. Spoiling me means paying for my contacts or that lovey eye thing you keep trying to get me to do.
- P90X is really kicking my ass. I am getting pretty ripped up though. Only another three weeks of this torture until I can eat all the Mexican food I can stuff down my gullet.
- Bought a “scrunch-butt” bikini. Know what? It makes my ass look phenomenal. Okay, maybe not phenomenal but pretty darn good. My name is MiamiShyner and I endorse that bikini.
- I started watching The Art of Pole DVD set and I already know that I’m gonna love it. Just gotta figure out how to keep it a little cooler in the pole area, lol. I’m a sweaty mess and that just doesn’t work out so well.
- I will sleep through the radio as an alarm clock two feet from my head, but my daughter’s alarm clock beeping will wake me from across the hall and through doors.
- Let’s go, Marlins!
- Dude, there are only like 3 weeks left till our wedding. I feel like I should be stressed out or something. Guess not. 🙂
- I was supposed to write out a story before the end of April. I failed. I’m sorry. I will still write it and send it out.
That’s it for now.
Well, here we are. Today is literally the first day of the rest of my life. For the last four years I have struggled daily and trudged into a job that I really disliked but that is no more. The little vacation that I have before we get married and move is one that is well deserved, or at least, it is in my opinion.
While I’m calling it a vacation, it really isn’t. I’ve tasked myself with a lot of things and hopefully I’ll be able to accomplish most, if not all, of them. I have a large bookshelf of books regarding things I’d like to learn programming-wise and it’s my goal to get through at least my huge Dreamweaver book to familiarize myself better with the program, PHP5, and ASP.NET. There are several other things down there as well, but I’m trying to keep my goals realistic.
Today is just uber busy but by next week, I’m sure that I’ll be able to settle into a routine. That’ll keep me from procrastinating at least. I do need the routine aspect to make things into habit…the good stuff anyway. The bad stuff always becomes habit much more easily.
Please pardon me while I make a list. Boring and likely meaningless to you, but of such great help to me. 🙂
- Pole out (W,F)/Pole in(M,T,R)
Anywho, time is just ticking away and I’ve gotta get a move on. See bullet number 2 up there? That means I’ll try to send you a tidbit daily. I’ve tried before and failed, but this time could be the winner. Wish me luck!